Notifications has been issued by Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd for employment of Deputy Manager & Branch Manager (Operations and Marketing ) and Junior Officer posts for its projected offices at Pune, Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmednagar, Akola, Nagpur, Aurangabad and other major Indian cities. Eligible applicants may apply online within 2 days from the date of publication of announcement. Further particulars like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply are given below
Department Name: Operations and Marketing
Posts to apply for:
1. Deputy Manager
2. Branch Managers
3. Junior Officer
Limit of Age: Applicants age should not be more than 27 years for posts of Junior Officer, 35 years for the posts of Deputy Manager & 45 years for posts of Branch Manager as on 01-march-2013.
Educational Requirement: Applicants are required to possess Minimum First/ Second Class in B.Sc./B.Com from recognized university together with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply online through the website of bank within 2 days from the issuance date of notification. Candidates are required to send by post the print out of online application along with 2 photograph, copies of all pertinent certificates in a wrapped cover and wrote over (Application for the post of “Dy. Manager / Branch Manager/Jr. Officer - Marketing and Operations”) instantly to General Manager & Head HRD, Mrs. Pearl Varghese Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025.
Directions for Applying Online:
1. Open the website www.saraswatbank.com
2. Click on the link titled Recruitment and choose the related advertisement
3. Now click on the link titled “Click Here to Apply Online”.
4. Click ‘How to Apply Form’ link for direction before filling the online application.
5. Fill all compulsory details in the Submission Form; upload your recent photograph and signature.
6. Click on button titled ‘Submit’.
7. Take a printout of the Application Form and attach all copies of pertinent certificates and send it to the desired address.