Pandyan Grama Bank has announced for 191 Positions of Officers in Middle Managements’ Grade Scale III, Scale II, and Officers in Junior Management Scale I Unit and Office Assistants posts. Applicants who have performed in the CWE for RRBs lead by IBPS in Sept. 2012 and have valid score cards are qualified for these jobs. Eligible applicants can apply via online from 26-March-2013 to 12-April-2013. For further info regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Total Number of Posts: 191
1. Officer Scale Grade III: Posts 07
2. Officer Scale Grade II General Banking Officers: Posts 02
3. Officer Scale Grade II (IT): Posts 02
4. Officer Scale Grade II (Marketing Officers): Posts 01
5. Officer Scale Grade II (Law Officers): posts 01
6. Officer Scale Grade II (Agricultural Officers): Posts 02
7. Officer Scale Grade I: posts 50
8. Office Assistants (Multipurpose): posts 126
Limit of Age: Applicants age must not exceed 40 years for Officers Scale- III, must be above 21 years and not exceeding 32 years for Officers Scale – II posts, must be above 18 years and not exceeding 28 years for Officers Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistants posts. Age relaxation is allowable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification Requirements: Applicants should be Graduate in any discipline with adeptness in local language for Office Assistance, Officers Scale I & Officers Scale II General Banking, Post Graduate Degree in Marketing for Marketing Officers Posts, a Degree in Computer Science or Communications or Electronics or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer, a Degree in Law from a recognized University for Law Officers posts, Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Dairy Science/ Forestry/ Animal Husbandry/ Agricultural Engineering/ Veterinary Science/ allied specializations or Pisces culture for Agricultural Officers Posts.
Application Fee: All applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD applicants.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs- held by IBPS in Sept. 2012 and a Personal Interview.
How to apply for the posts: Applicants need to apply online via Bank’s Website www.pandangramabank.in from 26-March-2013 to 12-April-2013. After the submission of online application applicants must take the print out of the application.
Guidelines to Online Applications:
1. Applicants have to go on www.pandangramabank.in
2. Click on the link written as Recruitment/Careers.
3. Applicants have to download the Challan from the bank’s website and pay the required fee.
4. Branch Transaction Journal Number and Branch Code noted on the Challan form must be correctly filled in the application form.
6. After paying the fees return to the website & Click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
7. Fill all the compulsory fields in the form & click on the submit button.
8. Candidates need to take the print out of the system generated application form & keep it for forthcoming reference use.
9. Application printout together with the fee payment receipt and essential copies of documents should be kept prepared for submission if qualified for Interview.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 26-March-2013.
- Ending Date for Online Applications: 12-April-2013.
- Application Fee Payment dates: From 26-march-2013 to 12-April-2013.
- Last Date of Reprinting application: 12-April-2013
For further details: go to advertisement
For Challan form: go here
For online application: go here