Apply Online for Medical Officer and Junior Scale Jobs:
UPSC has issued notice for filling up of several positions in medical departments of Govt. Establishments via Combined Medical Services Examination – 2013. Qualified applicants can apply online on or before 06-May-2013.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs Details:
- Assistant Medical Officer Posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officers posts in Railways Department
- Junior Scale Positions in Central Health Services
- GDMO Posts in East Delhi Municipal Corporation
- GDMO Posts in NDMC
Limit of Age: Applicants age should not be more 32 years as on 01-January-2013 for joining the examination. Exemption on age limit is given as per the rules.
Required Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be MBBS.
Fee for Applying: Applicants are supposed to pay Rupees 200/- as fee of application either by placing the fee in any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking service of State bank of India/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Patiala/ Mysore/ Travancore or by using any Master Credit/ Visa/ Debit Card. There is exemption of fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of test in written and/or Test of Personality.
How one can Apply: Applicants can apply via online from www.upsconline.nic.in from 06-April-2013 to 06-May-2013.
Guidelines for online Applications:
1. First Applicants need to scan their latest photograph and signature.
2. Go to the website www.uppsconline.nic.in on or before 06-May-2013.
3. Applications that are Part I and Part II can be filled from 06-April-2013 to 06-May-2013.
4. Fill the fee payment details of Rs.200/-
5. Fill the form and submit it.
- Opening Date for applying online: 06-April-2013.
- Last Date for applying online: 06-May-2013.
- Date that is Tentative for Combined Medical Services Examination: 30-May-2013.
For Further Details Regarding This Job: Go here for advertisement